Training for Quality
Shingo Zero Defect & Problem Solving Skill-up
No more defects!
Learn how to achieve an irreproachable quality for the customer (zero defects) by detecting and solving errors.
The learning contents offered to the participants focus on:
- the key role of people in quality improvement
- the concepts of Small and Big Cycle for improvement (Shingo)
- a method to tackle and solve complex problems (QRQC)
- the collection and use of real time data to problem search and detection
Have people learn how to
- manage and disseminate operational knowledge,
- train people about standard work
- control and effectively measure the process performances, to ensure qualitative excellence.
- use the most appropriate method to solve critical issues in case any trouble arises.
All managers and resources involved in corporate improvement teams.
The path is mainly designed for: Quality managers, KPOs, production managers, department and function managers, design engineers dedicated to projects on focus.
The individual registration fee is € 1,300.00 + VAT. Other than participation, that inclued per each day of training:
- teaching materials,
- coffee breaks,
In case of registration of two or more participants of the same company, it is possible to agree a special discounted fee.
26th-27th March, 2019
Either YourPremises or JMAC Dojo House
English (or: Italian, Spanish on demand)
9 to 14 people
9:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.